An initial payment of 30% of the total cost of the stay will be requested when bookng as a deposit, and the remaining 70% will be requested 30 days before the arrival date.
2. Types of Payment
Account Holder: Giovanni Toscano
INTESA SANPAOLO S.p.A
SWIFT (BIC code): BCITITMM
The price of the stay includes: usage of hot and cold water, electricity, gas, linens, final cleaning and tax.
The rate does not include the stay tax: 1.50 Euros per person per night for a maximum of 4 nights (except for children below 12 years old)
Check-in can be done inbetween 16 and 20, after this time a charge will be applied starting from 30 euros It is still necessary to inform the structure if the chick-in wil be done after 8pm.
check-out must be done at 10am.
5. Number of guests in the apartments
The number of guests in the Suites can’t exceed what is indicated in the booking form and what was agreed at the time of booking. Any variations of the above rule must be approved by the Management.
6. Early departures
The clients whom, for any reason, have to leave before their set departure date do not have any right to refund for the leftover days rented.
7. Cancellation rules (not valid for groups ad events)
Fro cancellations up to 31 days before the departure, the 30% deposit can be used for another stay within 12 months*
For cancellation between 30 and 15 dys before departure date, the amount paid (100% of the cost of the stay) can be used for another stay within 12 months*
For cancellations within 14 days before the arrival date, a penalty of 30% of the entire cost of the stay will be issued. The remaining part (70% of the cost of the stay) can be used for another stay within 12 months*
No show: The penalty is equal to 80% of the cost of the stay. the remaining deposit 20% of the cost of the stay) can be used for another stay within 12 months.
We do not issue refunds.
The rules for cancellation aforementioned are valid even in case of COVID-19 related issues.
Only if a closure of the borders inbetween Italy and the country of origin, our guests will have no penaalties applied to them and the full amount paid can be used for another stay in the next 12 months*
*on availability and rate of the new period.